Thursday, July 18, 2013

Introduction

Dear PWG lover,

   Hey, my name is Andy and this is my blog for PWG DVD reviews. Just a little background information about myself. I'm a lover of pro wrestling. More specifically indy wrestling. By far my favorite and the best indy wrestling promotion is PWG.

   So that's why I created this blog, to review PWG shows. My first show purchased (yes I purchase all the shows) was FEAR. Since that show I was hooked in an instant. So whenever there is show released, I'll review it. I may or may not review every show from FEAR to the newest release (All Star Weekend Nights 1 & 2) but we'll have to see.

The way I'm going to review shows is giving my opinion of each match, then not giving a star rating, but give a word, or phrase that describes the match i.e. : AWESOME! FUCKING AMAZING! Good, Solid, etc.

Thanks for reading if you did, and if you didn't FUCK YOU! :)

-Andy
Twitter : @AndyTweetsStuff
Tumblr : andylikeswrestling
Youtube: ProWrestlingisFun

No comments:

Post a Comment